Train to be a nurse assistant and advance your employment opportunities. In as few as 22 days.
Welcome to LearnMore. Our experienced faculty is ready to help you with your healthcare career journey. Answer these three questions to determine if LearnMore career training is right for you.
- Do you want to work in the healthcare field?
- Do you enjoy health facility settings?
- Do you want to become a nurse assistant?
If you answered yes, then LearnMore can help train you to become a nurse assistant and qualify for the State Certification exam. We offer weekly appointments, and walk-ins are welcome!
- LearnMore offers state-approved accelerated nurse assistant courses with flexible weekday, evening, and weekend courses. Free tutoring is available.
- No waiting list. New cohort begins every month. Contact Admission Counselor today! »
- Scholarship and Payment Plan available ».
A certified nurse assistant (CNA) provides basic care for medical patients. CNA healthcare settings include hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, retirement communities, and in-home. CNA employment includes the following duties:
- Assisting patients with daily activities
- Checking vital biological signs
- Completing medical reports
The 6 Steps to Nurse Assistant Career Training
- Step 1 Download and review LearnMore Student Catalog »
- Step 2 Successfully Complete Proficiency Tests »
- Step 3 Complete Admissions Process
- Step 4 Complete Physical and Medical Tests
- Step 5 Complete Orientation
- Step 6 Begin Nurse Assistant Course
- Proof of being 16 years or age of older
- Social Security identification
- Evidence of a comprehensive physical health examination by a certified medical doctor in the previous 30 days
- Evidence of two-step negative tuberculosis (TB) results on skin, minimum of 7 days apart, or a QuantiFERON, or a chest X-ray test completed within the previous 30 days
- Ability to pass English language and math proficiency tests
- Live Scan Background Check
- Evidence of two (2) doses of Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine OR single dose of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, or vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization. Candidates may be eligible for exemption upon providing a qualifying medical or religious written declination statement.
Download the Student Catalog and Career Outlook below:
Archived Catalogs and Addenda
- 2022 Student Catalog (2.75MB) PDF, opens new window
- 2021 Student Catalog (5.1MB) PDF, opens new window
- Archived 2022 Student Catalog Addendum 040822 (192KB) PDF, opens new window
- Archived 2021 Student Catalog Addendum 101821 (66KB) PDF, opens new window
- Archived 2020 Student Catalog Addendum 05032021 (185KB) PDF, opens new window
- 2020 Student Catalog (3.2MB) PDF, opens new window